Heat Shrink Wrap Machine
The heat shrink wrap machine uses internationally advanced technology to pack products, then laminate them. This aggregate packing not only protects products against moisture, mold and damage, but also makes it easy to move and gives it an appealing aesthetic appearance.
The packaging machine achieves product horizontal conveyance and propulsion, film feeding, sealing and cutting, promoting longitudinal belt, hot air heat cycling, strong cold shrinking, electricity and machine integration.
Main technical parameter
- Maximum diameter of heat shrinkable roller: 350mm
- Production rate: 10-18 toothpaste containers/minute
- Maximum size of packaging: 240*220*150mm
- Total power: 7.6Kw
- Dimension: 2800*800*1900mm
- Total weight: 650Kg
- Working gas pressure: 0.6Mpa
- Compressed air consumption: 0.6 cube/minute
- Working noise: 70db
- Suitable roller PE sheet: 0.03-0.06mm
- Thermal shrinkage temperature: 170-200
- Length of conveyor belt: 1800mm
- Level of conveyor belt: 770mm
- The machine uses a direct far-infrared radiation heating.
- The equipment is small, and features a short preheating time, power saving performance, and an electronic stepless speed regulation.
- The machine is suitable for packaging regular or irregular items. The shrink wrap does not affect packaging quality.
- The machine is controlled using a Siemens PLC, and color touch screen for intelligent control of all operations, as well as display of real time production speed and other information.
- With an excellent configuration, most of the axles adopt FESTO pneumatic components.